Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's Important?

Tumblr_lzyiipgzz81rnlz80o1_500_large
They says the trip is the best part of a journey, or as the song goes "its the climb". But, the destination should be the best part and the most important. In life, the time in the destination should be much longer than the trip. Which is better? Take the longer, more scenic,posh , round about way and risk getting completely lost or take the direct way even if its pretty regular because its a straight shot to where I want to go? What  really is important? How you got somewhere or where that somewhere was?
To conclude this rather short post I put a song with a picture by one of my new favorite bands, the Softies. Being a new driver, this is what I call " music to drive to". Much thanks for reading. Many hugs and warm feelings. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a really good question, but I think the whole trip is important. The roads, the people you meet along the way...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you super much for reading this post and commenting. I love reading comments and blogs. Many hugs.:)